Hi, thanks for your interest. There are some ideas at https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/EasyHacks You might also look at Bugzilla PRs with a lot of interest, particularly with severity of "enhancement". In the search results screen you can display the number of CCs and duplicates using the "change columns" button at the bottom. On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 10:33 AM Mohamed Atef via Gcc wrote: > Hello all, > As I mentioned before, I don't have much time to contribute. > So is there any way I can contribute some medium project I can work on but > myself in the long run? I loved this community, I contributed before so can > you suggest some work for me? > > Mohamed > >