On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 9:51 AM Paul Koning via Gcc wrote: > Building on Mac with Clang I get warnings like this: > > ../../../gcc/gcc/cgraph.h:2629:28: warning: struct 'cgraph_edge' was > previously declared as a class; this is valid, but may result in linker > errors under the Microsoft C++ ABI [-Wmismatched-tags] > > It seems to be talking about a MS bug (since C++ says struct and class > mean the same thing other than the default access). Still, I wonder if it > would be worth changing the code to use just one of "struct" or "class" for > any given type. (And then the convention would presumably be that a POD > type is called "struct" and other types are "class".) > Yes, it might be worth adding -Wmismatched-tags to STRICT_WARN. Is bootstrapping with VC++ is supported? Jason