* how can I contribute to your organisation
@ 2021-09-27 13:53 Aditya Saini
From: Aditya Saini @ 2021-09-27 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hey ,I am Aditya saini  and I can code in c/c++  .I want to be a part of your organization so please guide me how can I contribute to your organization .
Thank you

* Re: how can I contribute to your organisation
@ 2021-09-27 19:13 ` Jason Merrill
From: Jason Merrill @ 2021-09-27 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aditya Saini; +Cc: gcc

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 9:54 AM Aditya Saini <Aditya.20B1531040@abes.ac.in>
wrote:

> Hey ,I am Aditya saini  and I can code in c/c++  .I want to be a part of
> your organization so please guide me how can I contribute to your
> organization .

There's a lot of information at

https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html

Let us know if anything is unclear.