Dear GCC community, I am assigned the task to debug the trees as being produced by the cp_parser. I was able to print some of the trees using the debug_tree() function. But I am still confused as to where is the tree object that corresponds to the translation unit being parsed. There is no such field in cp_parser, and in the few tiers of functions calls starting from parse_file() function that I followed so far, I was not able to find any variable remotely similar to the AST of functions/structs etc. that must be constructed by this great piece of software. I would very much appreciate any explanation from the great experts in gcc on this mailing list. I posted a thread at gcc-help, but apparently it is too obvious of a question to be addressed there. Thanks in advance, sincerely yours, Stan Srednyak