Thank you for your response. Jonathan Wakely 于2022年12月9日周五 22:40写道: > This question belongs on the gcc-help mailing list, not here. > > On Fri, 9 Dec 2022 at 12:01, hongjie wu via Gcc wrote: > > > > Dear Sir or Madam, > > I want to know how to obtain optimal level of the value of the > > What do you mean by optimal? > > They have pros and cons. > > > specific compiler options, for example - fexcess - precision = [fast | > > standard] [default], including the default represent?Or how to determine? > > gcc -Q --help=optim > > > I am looking forward to your favorable replay. >