Hello, I would like to ask whether I could be part of the upcoming GSoC. I have been wanting to contribute to the project for some time now and I think that this would be a nice opportunity for that. I have looked into the different starter projects that are offered in the [Wiki GSoC page](https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode) and I was particularly interested in the `-ftime-trace` project. The following is what is given as a short description about the problematic: "Implement something similar to Clang's -ftime-trace feature which generates performance reports that show where the compiler spends compile time. For more information, please check the following blog post. There's also an existing bugzilla entry for this (if this becomes a GSoC project, the assignee will of course change). Required skills include C/C++ and finding a way through a large code-base." I am looking forward to your response. Best regards, Kristiyan