Greetings All, Hope this email finds you well. I am interested in "Extend the plugin to add checking for usage of the CPython API" project. First of all, I built the library, and now I am trying to debug it. Then, I also used Cpython in 3 demos to understand how it works. Finally, I read the uploaded patch comments to understand the codebase and file structure. I was wondering if you could review my suggested timeline? suggested Timeline: - May 1-26: - Explore Cython modules, emphasizing entry-points and bug identification. - Study analyzers, particularly cpy-analyzer, to enhance understanding. - Debug the codebase to grasp its structure and potential areas for improvement. - Focus investigation on "errors in GIL handling" and "tp_traverse errors". - Weeks 1-6: - Investigate GIL (Global Interpreter Lock) errors extensively. - Engage in discussions and develop viable solutions to address identified issues. - Weeks 7-12: - Gain insight into the functioning of the Garbage Collector. - Implement checks to mitigate traverse errors effectively. - Ensure robust error handling mechanisms are in place through thorough study and practical implementation.