From: Philip Herron <redbrain@gcc.gnu.org>
To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com>
Cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 Doc Camp 17 October - 21 October
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:11:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On 12 July 2011 16:07, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:

> We discussed this briefly at the recent London meetings.  If anyone is
> interested in participating, please contact me.
>

> Diego.

Would Gcc internals documentation count or is it more for a whole
project documentation work? I probably missed the thing about this in
London since i had to leave on the Sunday morning.

I am kind of interested but i am unsure what kind of documentation
would be appropriate i've spent the last few days working on some
internals documentation on and off so its kind of fresh in my mind.

--Phil