* GSoC 2021 Application - Mihnea Robert Gogu
@ 2021-04-06  8:08 Mihnea Gogu
From: Mihnea Gogu @ 2021-04-06  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear reader,

My name is Mihnea Robert Gogu and it is my pleasure to confirm my
application for GSoC 2021, more specifically taking on a task as part of
the gcc rust compiler. I am a second year Computing student at Imperial
College London, most passionate about programming languages, by extension
compilers themselves and Rust and low-level, non-GCed languages.

My proposal (which can be found via my GSoC application) aims to improve
the HIR representation dump of gccrs, including type information. All the
relevant information regarding my application can be found on the submitted
proposal. Should there be any questions, I am more than happy to answer
them.

I am looking forward to contributing to the GCC project!

Have a wonderful day,
Mihnea (Mike) Gogu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-06 11:08 UTC | newest]