* Copyright Assignment Form
@ 2021-02-18  4:25 Akshat Agarwal
From: Akshat Agarwal @ 2021-02-18  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hey,
I would like to contribute some patches to the gccrs project (https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs/) and I'd like to get a copyright assignment form as per the guidelines outlined at https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html.
Do let me know if there are any more steps involved.

Thanks,
Akshat Agarwal

* Copyright Assignment Form
@ 2021-04-09 12:32 Ruihan Li
From: Ruihan Li @ 2021-04-09 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: assign

Hello, everyone.

I'd like to contribute to the gccrs project (https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs) and they require contributions to have copyright assignment in place. Could you please tell me what I should do and send me the relevant forms?

Thank you in advance.

Ruihan Li

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2020-10-03 13:06 Antoni Boucher
From: Antoni Boucher @ 2020-10-03 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, assign, David Malcolm

Hello.
I'd like a copyright assignment form for all my future contributions to
gcc.
Thanks.

* copyright assignment form
@ 2019-05-18  9:42 David Čepelík
From: David Čepelík @ 2019-05-18  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Jan Hubicka

Dear GCC devs,

in accordance with [1] I'd like to ask you to provide me
with the copyright assignment form (the "for all future
changes" variant). I'll be submitting a larger patch soon.

Regards
David Čepelík

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#legal

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2018-06-01 15:36 Andrew Benson
From: Andrew Benson @ 2018-06-01 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: assign

Hello,

I'd like to contribute a patch to GCC, and was told I need to get and sign a
copyright assignment form before I can do so. Could you send me the form - and
if there's a separate form needed for any release of copyright by my employer
(as the patch was developed as part of my job) I would need that also.

Thank you,
Andrew Benson

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2018-01-15 23:11 Shahid Khan
From: Shahid Khan @ 2018-01-15 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello GCC maintainer,

Our team at Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. is interested in contributing patches to the upstream GCC compiler project. To get the process started, we'd like to request a copyright assignment form as per contribution guidelines outlined at https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html.

Please let me know if there are additional steps we need to take to become an effective contributor to the GCC community.

Thanks,
Shahid

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2017-03-04 12:32 Decius Caecilius Metellus
From: Decius Caecilius Metellus @ 2017-03-04 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: assign

Hello,

I would like to contribute to gcc sometime in the future. I have

been told that the necessary paperwork can take some time, so

I would appreciate if you could send me the copyright assignment

form.

Nicolas Koenig

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2006-09-02 17:39 Rask Ingemann Lambertsen
From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen @ 2006-09-02 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: assignments

   Please send me the copyright assignment form I need to contribute to GCC.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen

* copyright assignment form
@ 2006-08-15 15:58 Jack Howarth
From: Jack Howarth @ 2006-08-15 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: assignment, gcc

   Please seend me the copyright assignment form required for
contribution to gcc. Thanks in advance.
    Jack Howarth

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2001-02-15  8:07 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2001-02-15  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Mike Yang wrote:
> I'd like to submit a contribution to gcc.  Could I receive a copy of the
> copyright assignment form to begin the process?  Thanks!

FYI, to avoid duplicates: I'm taking care of this and am already in
contact with Mike.

Gerald

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2001-02-15  7:24 Mike Yang
From: Mike Yang @ 2001-02-15  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi:

I'd like to submit a contribution to gcc.  Could I receive a copy of the
copyright assignment form to begin the process?  Thanks!

				Mike Yang