* Wants to contribute!!
@ 2022-07-05  7:30 Aman Jha
From: Aman Jha @ 2022-07-05  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hii,

I wants to contribute in gcc, i have contributed in some good open source
project like Libreoffice.

I have good knowledge of c++ and git I am still learning c++ and want to
contribute.

I also participated in hactoberfest and contributed in various open source
project.

Regards,
Aman Jha

* Re: Wants to contribute!!
@ 2022-07-05 13:52 ` David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2022-07-05 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aman Jha; +Cc: GCC Development

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 3:32 AM Aman Jha via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Hii,
>
> I wants to contribute in gcc, i have contributed in some good open source
> project like Libreoffice.
>
> I have good knowledge of c++ and git I am still learning c++ and want to
> contribute.
>
> I also participated in hactoberfest and contributed in various open source
> project.

Thanks for your interest in GCC.  Welcome!

A good place to start is the GCC Wiki Getting Started page:
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/#Getting_Started_with_GCC_Development

David Malcolm has written a wonderful introduction to GCC for newcomers:
https://gcc-newbies-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

and browse other recent answers to similar questions in the archives
of this mailing list.

Thanks, David