On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 4:57 PM StreetCodeC - via Gcc wrote: > Hi! > I am interested in contributing to GCC but I am fairly new to this project > and wish for some heads up and guidance about how to start working! Please > help me understand where are the 'issues' and source code. > Regards, > Aman. > Hi, Aman Thanks for your interest in GCC. Welcome! A good place to start is the GCC Wiki Getting Started page: https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/#Getting_Started_with_GCC_Development David Malcolm has written a wonderful introduction to GCC for newcomers: https://gcc-newbies-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ and browse other recent answers to similar questions in the archives of this mailing list. Thanks, David