On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 12:18 PM Shivam Rajput via Gcc wrote: > Hey, I was trying to build clang's libcxx on my ubuntu 22.04 and it has > gcc-11.2 by default most prolly, but while building libcxx there was an > error about using the deleted function but it seems that overloaded > resolution in gcc-11 has a bug https://godbolt.org/z/GPTPYaobb , it > consider wrong overloaded function , although i build libcxx using gcc-12 . > Thanks for alerting us to the issue. Please use the process described at the following link to report bugs. https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/ Thanks, David