At GNU Cauldron 2022 during the GNU Toolchain Infrastructure BoF session I displayed inappropriate and uncharacteristic behavior towards Dr. Elena Zannoni. Because I realized that my behavior was inappropriate, I proactively apologized to Dr. Zannoni during a conversation immediately after the BoFs. She graciously accepted my apology and responded that everything was okay. I wish to reiterate my apology publicly to her. I am sorry if the incident might have caused anyone discomfort at the event, or about GNU Cauldron or the GNU Toolchain community. I will be more careful in the future. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, David