On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 10:54 AM Martin Liška wrote: > Hello GCC community. > > After spending last decade (including my diploma thesis even more) > of my life working on GCC, I decided to leave the project and try > a different job. I would like to thank all the community members I had > change to interact with, I learned so much and enjoyed the journey! > I'll be leaving somewhen at the beginning of May. > > That said, I'm stepping down from my 2 positions as I won't have a time > for proper patch review and bugs in the area I'm responsible for. > > I wish the project all the best! > Hi, Martin Thank you very much for your great work on GCC over the past years. Your excellent technical contributions to GCC and to the development environment behind the scenes have helped create and maintain a world-class toolchain that powers the world. Wishing you much success in the next steps of your career and I eagerly await to see the tremendous impact where you choose to apply your skills next. Thanks, David