On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 4:34 PM Heiko wrote: > Hello, > > according to https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2023 it was planned to > make the talk recordings available afterwards. > I would be interested to follow them, but have not been able to find > them anywhere. > > My first guess was to look here: > https://www.youtube.com/@gnutoolscauldron7666/videos, but that lists > only talks of the previous year. > > Could someone please point me to the right place? > Unfortunately there was a problem with the A/V equipment in the lecture hall at the event site and none of the conference sessions hosted in the main room captured audio in the recordings. The slides from many of the sessions are available, but the audio, audience questions, comments and answers have been lost. I don't know the latest information about uploading the recordings from the room that hosted the second track of the conference. Thanks, David