* onlinedocs formated text too small to read
@ 2011-07-08 17:51 Jon Grant
From: Jon Grant @ 2011-07-08 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello

I'm using latest Firefox looking at the onlinedocs with a default
Firefox install, default font sizes, no change in zoom level.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Variable-Attributes.html

The monospace text is tiny, e.g.:

<pre class="smallexample">          struct foo { int x[2]
__attribute__ ((aligned (8))); };
     </pre>

The fix is pretty easy, just change the embedded CSS that is generated:

  pre.smallexample { font-size:smaller }

I propose this be changed to:

  pre.smallexample { font-size:normal }

Note: There are some other CSS tags with "smaller", but they are
unused on that page, perhaps worth checking if the others are used in
other files and can be changed to "normal" as well.

I'm not on the mailing list, so please keep my email address in any replies.

Thanks, Jon