* Official GIT based scripts????
@ 2020-01-14  9:03 Gary Oblock
From: Gary Oblock @ 2020-01-14  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm using the recommended old git mirror based scripts...
Where are the new scripts documented? Note, I looked on
gcc.gnu.org and could find noting.

Note, if somebody posted them here already, I apologize, but
I'm forced to use our official Microsoft  Outlook webmail
email reader which turns half my email into gibberish
so please take pity me and post them here again.

Thanks,

Gary Oblock

* Re: Official GIT based scripts????
@ 2020-01-14  9:22 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-01-14  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Oblock; +Cc: gcc

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 23:23, Gary Oblock wrote:

> I'm using the recommended old git mirror based scripts...
> Where are the new scripts documented? Note, I looked on
> gcc.gnu.org and could find noting.

Which scripts are you referring to?