On Fri, 24 Mar 2023, 23:03 Chris Johns, wrote: > Hi, > > I am sorting out some issues building RTEMS on MacOS including the M > processors. > The building gcc-12.2.1 for the few architectures I tested fail with sig > faults > in xgcc when building the runtime. I tried arm, aarch64 and sparc. As a > result I > wondered about bootstrapping gcc and using that to build the tools rather > than > clang from Xcode. > > Is aarch64-apple-darwin supported? No. Iain Sandoe has some personal branches with changes to support it, but the changes are not in the official gcc repo yet. If you search the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org list you'll find links to his code. I think Homebrew is his patches too. I am seeing: > > *** Configuration aarch64-apple-darwin22.3.0 not supported > > Thanks > Chris >