* Suse Linux ( s390x-linux-gnu-gcc )
@ 2018-05-23  6:04 Sreekanth G
From: Sreekanth G @ 2018-05-23  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I have install  GoLang  on Suse Linux on IBM cloud.
go version is go1.10.2 linux/s390x

When running the go build command it’s showing error. see below ,

linux1@sfhyperledger:~/go1.X/src/syndicateLoans> go build
# github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/github.com/miekg/pkcs11 <http://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/github.com/miekg/pkcs11>
exec: "s390x-linux-gnu-gcc": executable file not found in $PATH

I got stuck here from 2 days.. I don’t know how will proceed. Could help from this error ?

Thanks & regards,
Sreekanth G

* Re: Suse Linux ( s390x-linux-gnu-gcc )
@ 2018-05-23  9:31 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2018-05-23  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sreekanth G; +Cc: gcc

You already sent this email to the gcc-help list, please don't
cross-post here as well, see https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html#policies

It is almost never appropriate to send to both lists, either you're
asking for help using GCC or you're talking about development of GCC,
not both.