On Mon, 28 Nov 2022, 08:08 Jan Beulich via Gcc, wrote: > On 26.11.2022 20:04, Pali Rohár wrote: > > On Monday 21 November 2022 08:24:36 Jan Beulich wrote: > >> But then, with you replying to > >> me specifically, perhaps you're wrongly assuming that I would be > >> planning to look into addressing any or all of these? My earlier reply > >> was merely to point out that _some_ work has already been done ... > > > > I added into CC also gcc, ld and mingw mailing list. If this is not > > enough, could you tell me who to contact about those issues? > > That's probably enough, sure. I merely tried to set expectations right, > since you did reply To: me (and lists were only on Cc: - it being the > other way around would have demonstrated that you're not asking me > specifically). > That's just how most mailers do "Reply All", I don't think it out implies anything. Removing the Cc list and *only* replying to you would be different.