On Sun, 7 Apr 2024, 15:02 Mark Wielaard, wrote: > Hi Jonathan, > > On Sun, Apr 07, 2024 at 01:32:11PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely via Gdb wrote: > > On Thu, 4 Apr 2024, 22:36 Mark Wielaard, wrote: > > > wrt to the mailinglists maybe getting larger patches, I think most > > > will still be under 400K and I wouldn't raise the limit (because most > > > such larger emails are really just spam). But we might want to get > > > more mailinglist moderators. > > > > > > gcc-patches, binutils and gdb-patches all have only one moderator > > > (Jeff, Ian and Thiago). It would probably be good if there were > > > more. > > > > > > Any volunteers? It shouldn't be more than 1 to 3 emails a week > > > (sadly most of them spam). > > > > I'm happy to help moderating/spambusting for the GCC lists. > > I see you are already doing that for the libstdc++ mailinglist, but > you are the only moderator. Maybe you want someone as backup there? > It wouldn't hurt to have backup if somebody wants to volunteer, but I don't remember ever having to moderate anything for that list. Maybe just once. > The jit mailinglist is the same. It only has one moderator > (David). Having a second/backup one would probably be nice. Are you ok > to be added there? > Sure! I imagine that one is quiet as well. > (I see that both the libstdc++ and jit mailinglist just allow up to > 5MB patches, which probably means they don't block any legitimate > ones, but might get a bit more spam than necessary). > > It isn't a patches mailinglist, so slightly less urgent, but the > gcc-help mailinglist doesn't have any moderators. Would you be willing > to help out with that one? > Sure, I'm subscribed and active there anyway.