* Question: after gcc intallation
@ 2019-02-13 16:18 Chang-Hsin Daniel Chen
From: Chang-Hsin Daniel Chen @ 2019-02-13 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi GCC,

This is Daniel. I use fedora 29 and have install gcc-8.2.0 into the system. However, I still cannot see GCC on the list what I do "module av".

I have added the path of the gcc directory into .bashrc. However, nothing changes.
"export PATH=$PATH:/..."
"export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PATH:/..."

Could you tell me what should I do after installation to link gcc to the system?

Thanks,
Daniel

* Re: Question: after gcc intallation
@ 2019-02-13 17:12   ` Jonathan Wakely