* GCC gfortran doc : correction to documentation
@ 2018-06-20 12:56 Fernando
From: Fernando @ 2018-06-20 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I have been consulting the documentation for MINLOC:

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/MINLOC.html

Thank you for the work you do.

I think that when the documentation reads

"
If more than one element in the array has the minimum value, the location returned is that of the first such element in array element order if
the BACK is not present, or if it false; otherwise, the location returned is that of the first such element.
"

It should read

"
If more than one element in the array has the minimum value, the location returned is that of the first such element in array element order if
the BACK is not present, or if it false; otherwise, the location returned is that of the "LAST" such element.
"

i.e., replace "first" with "last".

Sincerely,
Fernando

* Re: GCC gfortran doc : correction to documentation
@ 2018-06-20 17:23 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2018-06-20 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fernando.capalbo; +Cc: gcc, fortran@gcc.gnu.org List

CCing the gfortran list.