* Want to contribute in open source project
@ 2020-03-21 15:23 PRIYANSHU ARYA
From: PRIYANSHU ARYA @ 2020-03-21 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear Sir/ma'am:

I'm a new learner wanted to contribute in your open source project so i
want to know how to start contributing in your open source projects and
want to know all the requirements for contributing in your organization.

Kindly tell me the whole process for this asap.

Having skills :-
C language expert
C++ language intermediate
Core java intermediate
Python expert
Data structure with python
Database beginner
Web development beginner

I'm waiting for your response back to me.

Priyanshu Arya

* Re: Want to contribute in open source project
@ 2020-03-21 21:34 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-03-21 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PRIYANSHU ARYA; +Cc: gcc

See https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GettingStarted