* Checking in on a Broken Math Resource Link on Your Site
@ 2012-11-07 21:20 Alexandra Sawyer
From: Alexandra Sawyer @ 2012-11-07 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Administrator

Hi Administrator,

I've reported a broken link on your site gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/1999-q3n/msg00261.html that links to http://www.cs.unb.ca/~alopez-o/math-faq/math-faq.html and haven't heard back, so I just wanted to verify whether you're the right person to contact? If not, could you direct me to the person maintaining the website? If you would be interested in updating your website, I have a similar resource that you are more than welcome to use to update. Let me know!

Link Replacement Option: http://www.onlinebachelordegreeprograms.com/resources/bachelor-of-arts-in-math-math-resources/

Best,
Alexandra Sawyer

* Re: Checking in on a Broken Math Resource Link on Your Site
@ 2012-11-08 17:26 ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2012-11-08 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexandra Sawyer; +Cc: Administrator

On 11/07/12 21:20, Alexandra Sawyer wrote:

> I've reported a broken link on your site
> gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/1999-q3n/msg00261.html that links to
> http://www.cs.unb.ca/~alopez-o/math-faq/math-faq.html and haven't
> heard back, so I just wanted to verify whether you're the right
> person to contact? If not, could you direct me to the person
> maintaining the website? If you would be interested in updating your
> website, I have a similar resource that you are more than welcome to
> use to update. Let me know!

Thanks, but that's just an old message in our message archive -- we
can't go back and change history.  The permanent address of the
sci.math FAQ is at

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/sci-math-faq/

Andrew.

* Re: Checking in on a Broken Math Resource Link on Your Site
@ 2012-11-08 18:27   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2012-11-08 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexandra Sawyer; +Cc: Administrator

On 11/07/12 21:20, Alexandra Sawyer wrote:

> I've reported a broken link on your site
> gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/1999-q3n/msg00261.html that links to
> http://www.cs.unb.ca/~alopez-o/math-faq/math-faq.html and haven't
> heard back, so I just wanted to verify whether you're the right
> person to contact? If not, could you direct me to the person
> maintaining the website? If you would be interested in updating your
> website, I have a similar resource that you are more than welcome to
> use to update. Let me know!

You have heard back, I replied last month:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2012-10/msg00142.html

Please stop wasting our time and find somewhere else to try and spam.