* GSoC project idea
@ 2021-03-11  7:29 srishty bedi
From: srishty bedi @ 2021-03-11  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Greetings,

First of all Congratulations to the gcc community on being selected for
GSOC 2021.

My name is Srishty Bedi, I am a sophomore pursuing btech CSE in India. .I
am interested in web development and have worked with JS,HTML,CSS,bootstrap
for front end and php,pug for backend.

The ideas for gsoc 21 :

1) I was thinking that whenever we run a code on gcc compiler its beautify
feature doesn't work well it shifts the whole code to the left instead so
thought of creating a good beautify feature as we have in vs code so that
the code is easily understandable .

2) And we can also make the gcc compiler accessible to phones and ipads so
that it may be compatible for touch devices also as it will be very
beneficial.

I am very fascinated by the world of open source and I am looking forward
to contributing to this community .

Looking forward to your help and guidance.

Hoping for a positive response from you.

Here is my github link: https://github.com/srishty-07

Regards,

Srishty