On Tue, 13 Dec 2022, 19:28 Dave Blanchard, wrote: > > > Hell, I haven't even got started complaining about anything. Should we get > into The Entire Linux Ecosystem, Led By GNU's recent bizarre decision to > start incrementing major version numbers seemingly every 3 months? It's > almost like you have forgotten every lesson you've ever learned about how > to version software releases. > I have no idea who the "you" you're referring to is, or what version numbers you're talking about, but it seems off topic for the GCC mailing list. Please find somewhere else to rant.