* (no subject)
@ 2021-03-17 20:18 TUSHAR SINGHOTA
From: TUSHAR SINGHOTA @ 2021-03-17 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Sir,
I'm Tushar of btech 1st sem of CSE branch  student. Can you tell me how to
contribute in programming, development new programs and creating new. I'm
also confident in c language, please also tell me which languages are
required for contributing.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-17 20:18 UTC | newest]