* Where and how do I download and install a C/C++ compiler GCC for Windows 10?
@ 2018-03-11 18:32 Mauro Roberto Peña Gutiérrez
From: Mauro Roberto Peña Gutiérrez @ 2018-03-11 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The IDE of Eclipse for C/C++ projects development asks me for a route to a
GCC compiler.

Apparently ALL of the IDEs of Eclipse do NOT include an C/C++ compiler!

Where do I download a C/C++ compiler from GCC?

How do I install it in Windows 10?

How do I make the IDE of Eclipse recognize it in order to compile my *.c
and *.cpp files?

Without a C/C++ compiler, the most wonderful and fantastic IDE serves me
absolutely for nothing!

Thank you very much!

* Re: Where and how do I download and install a C/C++ compiler GCC for Windows 10?
@ 2018-03-11 18:42 ` Jeffrey Walton
From: Jeffrey Walton @ 2018-03-11 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Roberto Peña Gutiérrez; +Cc: GCC Development

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eclipse+install+gcc

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eclipse+install+windows+10

> How do I make the IDE of Eclipse recognize it in order to compile my *.c
> and *.cpp files?

Perhaps you should wait to install Eclipse and GCC before moving onto
problems that may not exist.

Jeff