From: Shiva Chen <shiva0217@gmail.com>
To: Renlin Li <renlin.li@arm.com>, yufeng.zhang.uk@googlemail.com
Cc: "gcc@gcc.gnu.org" <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Aarch64 implementation for dwarf exception handling
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:37:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi, Yufeng

Sorry, I don't have any testcase
I just mis-understanding the implementation.

Hi, Renlin

Thanks to point out my mis-understanding.
I didn't aware that LP would in different position between FP needed
(bottom of callee) and FP not needed(top of callee).
I have check the aarch64_layout_frame() and find out the FP/LP will
push as last register by aarch64_save_or_restore_callee_save_registers
() if FP is not needed.

Thanks for your kindly help,
I really appreciate it.

Shiva