* Both GCC and GDB buildbot use gcc114
@ 2018-02-27 12:56 Yao Qi
From: Yao Qi @ 2018-02-27 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pmatos; +Cc: gcc, GDB, Sergio Durigan Junior

Hi Paulo,
I noticed that GDB buildbot pending build queue on aarch64-linux
becomes longer and longer,
https://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Ubuntu-AArch64-m64
as it takes longer to finish each build and test.

Looks that you deployed aarch64-linux buildslave for GCC buildbot
on gcc114 as well, that is reason that GDB build and test is slowed
down (GCC build and test is slowed down too).

We'd better avoid using the same machine for two buildbots.  Are there
any easy way to move one buildslave to a different machine like gcc115
or gcc116.  As far as I know, they are identical.

--
Yao (齐尧)

* Re: Both GCC and GDB buildbot use gcc114
@ 2018-02-27 21:59 ` Paulo Matos
From: Paulo Matos @ 2018-02-27 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yao Qi; +Cc: gcc, GDB, Sergio Durigan Junior

On 27/02/18 13:53, Yao Qi wrote:
> Hi Paulo,
> I noticed that GDB buildbot pending build queue on aarch64-linux
> becomes longer and longer,
> https://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Ubuntu-AArch64-m64
> as it takes longer to finish each build and test.
>
> Looks that you deployed aarch64-linux buildslave for GCC buildbot
> on gcc114 as well, that is reason that GDB build and test is slowed
> down (GCC build and test is slowed down too).
>
> We'd better avoid using the same machine for two buildbots.  Are there
> any easy way to move one buildslave to a different machine like gcc115
> or gcc116.  As far as I know, they are identical.

Apologies for the clash on resources. Using gcc115 and gcc116 only now.

Kind regards,

--
Paulo Matos

* Re: Both GCC and GDB buildbot use gcc114
@ 2018-02-28 10:36   ` Yao Qi
From: Yao Qi @ 2018-02-28 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paulo Matos; +Cc: gcc, GDB, Sergio Durigan Junior

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 9:46 PM, Paulo Matos <pmatos@linki.tools> wrote:

> Apologies for the clash on resources. Using gcc115 and gcc116 only now.

Thank you, Paulo.

--
Yao (齐尧)