We have many STDs. stdio stdlib libstdc++ On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 7:57 AM Dwayne Jacobs < d.jacobs@backgroundchecksmailing.org> wrote: > Hi GCC Team, > > I wanted to follow up once more regarding the latest STD statistics in the > US. > > As I mentioned previously, I believe the data could be a useful resource > for your audience. > > You can find the full report here: > https://backgroundchecks.org/which-states-have-the-most-stds.html > > If you're the person who updates your page, would you be open to including > our updated report? > > Let me know your thoughts, > > Dwayne Jacobs > Director of Public Outreach > BackgroundChecks.org > d.jacobs@backgroundchecksmailing.org > > > If you don't think this resource would be helpful, just reply with > “unsubscribe." >