* **Help I love GCC
@ 2011-10-13 15:41 花儿对我笑
From: 花儿对我笑 @ 2011-10-13 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Please see the whole E-mail                              Please send a GCC for windows.   Language:Chinese or English.       I'm a Chinese student,now I'm studing C++.I want a GCC(For Windows,Chinese),but my English isn't very good,and I can't find GCC. So,please send me a GCC,for tomorrow of the wold.        Write (Send)to me soon.      E-MAIL ADDRESS:870523731@qq.com
------------------

Read Me!

* Re: **Help I love GCC
@ 2011-10-14 10:19 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-10-14 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 花儿对我笑; +Cc: gcc

"花儿对我笑" <870523731@qq.com> writes:

> Please see the whole E-mail                              Please send a GCC for windows.   Language:Chinese or English.       I'm a Chinese student,now I'm studing C++.I want a GCC(For Windows,Chinese),but my English isn't very good,and I can't find GCC. So,please send me a GCC,for tomorrow of the wold.        Write (Send)to me soon.      E-MAIL ADDRESS:870523731@qq.com
> ------------------

This messages should have been sent to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, not
gcc@gcc.gnu.org.  Please send any followups to gcc-help.  Thanks.

For gcc for Windows see http://cygwin.com or http://mingw.org .

Ian

* Re: **Help I love GCC
@ 2011-10-14 13:59   ` Liu
From: Liu @ 2011-10-14 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: 花儿对我笑, gcc

2011/10/14 Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>:
> "花儿对我笑" <870523731@qq.com> writes:
>
>> Please see the whole E-mail                              Please send a GCC for windows.   Language:Chinese or English.       I'm a Chinese student,now I'm studing C++.I want a GCC(For Windows,Chinese),but my English isn't very good,and I can't find GCC. So,please send me a GCC,for tomorrow of the wold.        Write (Send)to me soon.      E-MAIL ADDRESS:870523731@qq.com
>
> This messages should have been sent to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, not
> gcc@gcc.gnu.org.  Please send any followups to gcc-help.  Thanks.
>
> For gcc for Windows see http://cygwin.com or http://mingw.org .
>
> Ian

And, If you wanna a IDE, google mingw+eclipse.
Anymore you need, let me know.

Liu