Hello, this is the first time I am writing to a mailing list. I've tried researching the normal procedure but nothing special seems to be required. I'm currently trying to do a complete graph-discovery of GCC's symtab / tree_nodes to dump the full internal representation of the compilation unit. Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/graph-prog/code-database It is not exceptionally heavy but also not very easy to serialize the internal state to disk. I think this task was simply not considered in the design. Reason for writing to the mailing list are the troubles in connecting the TREE_CODE enumeration to the appropriate struct tree_node memory layout without guessing. Can you provide a mapping of TREE_CODE to tree_node memory layout? kind regards