From: "pawel k." <pawel.kunio@gmail.com>
To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm@redhat.com>, gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: On rms controversy
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:10:02 +0200	[thread overview]

Thank You Jonathan for your very valuable opinions. I was sure the more far
lefty you are the less you will understand me, if my assumptions about your
worldviews are correct. If not apologies. Ill review your previous stance
on rms mess and explain.

Ill reply with a quote from one of my tee shirts:

"Your story has truly touched my heart. Never before have i met a person
with as many problems as you. Now [edited] go away and stop bothering me."

Aka i value your opinion but instead of critique you say "youre stupid"
awaiting for me to say "no, you are stupid" which i wont do as im not as
low clown as kindly you. Enough toying with unlogical clown of you as you
were kind to call me.

Best regards,
Kunio

Ps i share some trait with rms if that mattered to a clown in a clown show.

śr., 14.04.2021, 15:51 użytkownik Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>