* My 2nd attempt to devel for gcc
@ 2021-03-27 23:37 pawel k.
From: pawel k. @ 2021-03-27 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,
I would like to ask whether there would be interest in the project to be
able to build a single binary of gcc where target would be selectable with
option flags ie more than one target could be included and aimed for by
single binary.

If so i could try myself at adding such feature to gcc. It looks ambitious
but doable.

If so, my another question would be whether no matter configure flags, when
for example x86 is selected as target, genned target code is always same.

Best regards,
Pawel Kunio