* A Wonderful Opportunity
@ 2021-01-26  1:34 Luke
From: Luke @ 2021-01-26  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gcc

*Hi!*

* I would be interested in the advertising options that would be available
on https://gcc.gnu.org
<https://tyler561luke-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1UPGgPMtAoJSJknpvRMMeczBbCTZs3faCZj-dIs46W9o-0&key=YAMMID-24863281&link=https%3A%2F%2Fgcc.gnu.org>.
I can share more creative and exciting ways about:*

*             -Display ads*

*            -Sponsored posts*

*            -Product mentions*

*            -Social media outreach*

*I am keen to discuss this further with you at your convenience.*

* Cheers!*

*Luke*
[image: beacon]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-26  1:34 UTC | newest]