* GCC bugzilla is down
@ 2018-07-01  8:31 Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2018-07-01  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcemaster; +Cc: GCC Development

Hi.

Please fix bugzilla:
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/

Can't connect to the database.
Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
   Is your database installed and up and running?
   Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: GCC bugzilla is down
@ 2018-07-01 10:08 ` Jeffrey Walton
From: Jeffrey Walton @ 2018-07-01 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Liška; +Cc: sourcemaster, GCC Development

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 4:31 AM, Martin Liška <mliska@suse.cz> wrote:

> Please fix bugzilla:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/
>
> Can't connect to the database.
> Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
>   Is your database installed and up and running?
>   Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?

I think it was reported that happens at night because of a backup. I
think the workaround is to visit the bug reporter during the day. Also
see https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2017-08/msg00092.html .

Jeff

* Re: GCC bugzilla is down
@ 2018-07-01 13:33   ` Eric Gallager
From: Eric Gallager @ 2018-07-01 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: noloader; +Cc: Martin Liška, sourcemaster, GCC Development

On 7/1/18, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 4:31 AM, Martin Liška <mliska@suse.cz> wrote:
>>
>> Please fix bugzilla:
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/
>>
>> Can't connect to the database.
>> Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
>> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
>>   Is your database installed and up and running?
>>   Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?
>
> I think it was reported that happens at night because of a backup. I
> think the workaround is to visit the bug reporter during the day. Also
> see https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2017-08/msg00092.html .
>
> Jeff

It was down for me last night and earlier this morning, too, but it
seems to be back up now.

Eric

* Re: Gcc bugzilla is down
@ 2018-04-01 11:30 ` Eric Gallager
From: Eric Gallager @ 2018-04-01 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Confirming, I got the same error message at around 7:29 AM Eastern
Daylight Time. Please fix!

Eric

On 4/1/18, Thomas König <tk@tkoenig.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems that gcc bugzilla is currently down, error message is:
>
> Software error:
>
> Can't connect to the database.
> Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
>    Is your database installed and up and running?
>    Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?
>
> If somebody could bring it up again, it would certainly help my plans to
> do some gcc hacking over the Easter weekdend :-)
>
> Regards
>
> 	Thomas

* Gcc bugzilla is down
@ 2018-04-01 10:06 Thomas König