* Quick question about your Computational Resources for Linguistic Research page
@ 2021-07-19  4:44 Kathleen Gray
From: Kathleen Gray @ 2021-07-19  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: maintainers, gnu, webmasters, gcc, licensing, licensing, web-translators

Hi there,

I'm a 3rd-year student from WGU Missouri and I am currently researching for
my new project about people with disabilities.

Just saw your note on your Computational Resources for Linguistic Research
page about new suggestions, so thought I’d check & see if you’re still
updating the page. If you are, I'm happy to pass along a few new resources
for review.

I'm not sure if you're the one who handles the page. If not, would you be
kind to let me know of the person in charge of that webpage?

Best,
Kathleen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-19  4:45 UTC | newest]