Hi all, Currently to disable the warning that a noreturn method does return, it's required to disable warnings entirely. This can be very inconvenient when -Werror is enabled with a noreturn method that isn't specifically calling something like std::abort() at the end, when one wants all other -Wall and -Wextra warnings to be reported, for instance in the Java HotSpot VM (which I'm currently adapting to compile with gcc on all supported platforms). Is there a possibility we can add a disable warning option specifically for this case? Something like -Wno-returning-noreturn. I'm interested in adding this myself if it's not convenient for gcc's maintainers to do so at the moment, but I'd need some guidance on where to look and what the relevant code is best regards, Julian