Hello all, Just to remind you, there's an OMPD branch, on the repo: https://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/devel/omp/ompd What is in the branch? Initialization of the library (libgompd): the third-party tools can successfully load OMPD allocates memory for the process, i.e. (all per-process initialization and finalization have been added), and also the third-party tool can query about the version of the OMPD implementation. Of course, we changed the runtime a bit to be able to initialize OMPD. also, we added Runtime Entry Points for OMPD. The third-party tools can enumerate, print, and query about the ICVs. Jakub reviewed all the patches. Please Share any thoughts Thanks