Thank you for your response. Wonderful opportunity it would be to work with such an awesome community of dedicated people! I have admired the GCC team's work on the Gnu toolkit for a long time. On Sun, 19 Nov 2023, 01:52 David Edelsohn, wrote: > On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 4:23 PM Zebediah Beck via Gcc > wrote: > >> I would like that contribute technical documentation to the community. >> > > Hi, Zebediah > > Thanks for your interest in GCC. Welcome! > > Improvements to the GCC technical documentation would be a wonderful > contribution. > > We also would be happy to try to sponsor you and other documentation > writers through the Google Season of Docs program. > > Thanks, David > > >