Hello there, I am very pleased to hear from you. I read the linked message exchange carefully. After that, I tried to git clone the Git repository following the steps in the link below, but I get a permission error message. What are the next steps? https://gcc.gnu.org/gitwrite.html#setup I posted to the following mailing list before this application. https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2022-September/601320.html Best Regards, Takahashi Akari GPG Key: 9DD8 F529 83A0 3182 D318 6184 9309 E8D2 2FD4 4365 On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 7:56 AM Mark Wielaard wrote: > > Hi, > > We are very grateful for the public replies and suggestions received > to our proposal, which were all very positive. And we are happy to > report that the SFC's Evaluations Committee has voted to accept > Sourceware as a Conservancy member project. If people are interested > in, or want to help out with, the next steps they are invited to join > the sourceware overseers list. > > https://sourceware.org/pipermail/overseers/2022q3/018834.html > > Thanks, > > Chris Faylor > Frank Eigler > Mark Wielaard