* installing gcc on HP UX 11
@ 2004-03-02 15:46 Olivier.Polit
From: Olivier.Polit @ 2004-03-02 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I want to install gcc on HP UX 11, PA-RISC, and I have loaded from
	http://hpux.cict.fr/hppd/hpux/Gnu/gcc-3.3.2/
all the package.

When I read the install, you talk about the command :
	gmake install

but I don't find the file "install" in the directory /usr/local

Could you help me please

Best Regards

Olivier Polit

Olivier.Polit@u-paris10.fr
=============================
LMpX  (Laboratoire de Mécanique de parisX)

UFR SITEC
Universite Paris X - Nanterre

1 Chemin Desvallieres
92410 Ville d'Avray

Tel : (33) 1 47 09 45 64
Fax : (33) 1 47 09 45 33
Secretariat :
Tel : (33) 1 47 09 70 16
=============================

* Re: installing gcc on HP UX 11
@ 2004-03-03 18:33 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 2004-03-03 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier.Polit; +Cc: gcc

Olivier.Polit wrote:
> I want to install gcc on HP UX 11, PA-RISC, and I have loaded from
>     http://hpux.cict.fr/hppd/hpux/Gnu/gcc-3.3.2/
> all the package.

We did not produce these packages, so we may not be able to help you
with this.  You might try to contact the people that produced these
packages.

> When I read the install, you talk about the command :
>     gmake install
> but I don't find the file "install" in the directory /usr/local

install isn't a program.  It is a command to the gmake program.  Why did
you think it is a program?

You need to give us a better bug report.  We need to know exactly what
you tried to do, and exactly what errors you got.  See
     http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html
for information on submitting bug reports.