* GCC 7.3 timeline?
@ 2017-12-06 14:29 Paul Smith
From: Paul Smith @ 2017-12-06 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC Development

Hi all; are we on track to have a GCC 7.3 sometime in the next few
weeks, as per usual for the last few years?  Not looking for a date,
just a feeling.

I'm not sure why my toolchain rollouts always seem to fall right around
the time of a new fix release for GCC...

Thanks!

* Re: GCC 7.3 timeline?
@ 2017-12-06 16:15 ` Richard Biener
From: Richard Biener @ 2017-12-06 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: paul, Paul Smith, GCC Development

On December 6, 2017 3:29:28 PM GMT+01:00, Paul Smith <paul@mad-scientist.net> wrote:
>Hi all; are we on track to have a GCC 7.3 sometime in the next few
>weeks, as per usual for the last few years?  Not looking for a date,
>just a feeling.
>
>I'm not sure why my toolchain rollouts always seem to fall right around
>the time of a new fix release for GCC...

I expect an announcement before Christmas but a RC and the release only next year.

Richard.