Hello, My name is Young Yoon. I'm from South Korea, but I'm living in the United States. There is something very important I want to discuss with you. I'm a very influential and wealthy woman but I am sick and dying. I'm suffering from severe Lung cancer and I have a few months to live. I send you this message because I want to make a fund donation to you for charity purposes. I would like to donate funds for charitable and investment purposes to you. Respond to my message so that I can send you more details about my donation should you be willing to take on this responsibility. I look forward to your response when available. Yours Sincerely, Young Yoon