I am Luke Cauchi, a Research Assistant at a Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the United Kingdom. I am currently seeking a trustworthy business professional or individual in your region who can act as our representative in procuring essential raw materials that are urgently required for our production processes. This presents a mutually advantageous business opportunity that I believe will capture your interest. Upon receiving your response, I will provide you with comprehensive details about this endeavor. Thank you for considering this proposal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Luke Cauch