* (no subject)
@ 2024-06-01 15:14 Nicholas Borg Ryabchenko
From: Nicholas Borg Ryabchenko @ 2024-06-01 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Luke Cauchi, a Research Assistant at a Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the United Kingdom. I am currently seeking a trustworthy business professional or individual in your region who can act as our representative in procuring essential raw materials that are urgently required for our production processes. This presents a mutually advantageous business opportunity that I believe will capture your interest.

Upon receiving your response, I will provide you with comprehensive details about this endeavor.

Thank you for considering this proposal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Luke Cauch

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-06-01 15:14 UTC | newest]