* http://www.cygnus.com/egcs/index.html
@ 1997-12-12 10:18 Dr K.M. Briggs
From: Dr K.M. Briggs @ 1997-12-12 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

http://www.cygnus.com/egcs/index.html:
> egcs. We'll make regular snapshots publically available

That should be `publicly'.
The same error occurs on other pages linked to this one.

Thanks for a great new compiler!

Keith
--
Keith Briggs, Department of Plant Sciences, University of Cambridge,
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EA, England.  Email:  kmb28@cam.ac.uk

* Re: http://www.cygnus.com/egcs/index.html
@ 1997-12-12 14:32 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1997-12-12 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kmb28; +Cc: egcs

  In message < E0xgWN0-00037V-00@ursa.cus.cam.ac.uk >you write:
  > http://www.cygnus.com/egcs/index.html:
  > > egcs. We'll make regular snapshots publically available
  >
  > That should be `publicly'.
  > The same error occurs on other pages linked to this one.
  >
  > Thanks for a great new compiler!
Thanks.  Fixed.
jeff